Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions—defense, intel, public Safety, civilian and health. Operating in the nation's Capital, we stay ahead of what is coming next. Drawing from the power of Accenture, we deliver integrated, mobile, and interactive experiences that exceed our people’s expectations. Join us where ideas are freely exchanged, and concepts evolve into practical solutions.
A proficient professional with hands on experience in PeopleSoft design, configuration, implementation, and deployment of PeopleSoft applications.
As a Peoplesoft Developer, your skills will encompass the following:
- Strong understanding of Business Processing and Project Flow
- Support process and functional design activities to include initiating facilitating and documenting GAP sessions
- Creating and maintaining functional requirements as an input to application design
- Developing and testing detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
- Support application build, test planning and test execution and deployment activities
- Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data)
- Work with Technical, Development, Functional and training leads for integration validation and requirements validation
- Participate and/or lead in QA and configuration management tasks
- A very strong communicator with an expert level of experience in at least two of the following applications: (PeopleCode)
- HCM-Human Capital Management
- FMS- Financial Management
- SCM-Supply Chain Management
- ELM-Enterprise Learning Management
- CRM-Customer Relationship Management
- ALM- Asset Lifecycle Management.
- Peoplesoft Administration/Development
- Novice to proficient experience in PeopleSoft implementations; installation/configuration of software Tuxedo and application engine.
- Novice in XML Publisher
One more thing, U.S. Citizenship is required. No Dual Citizens please
- Development experience in any of the following tools
- Integration Broker
- Business Objects/Cognos/Hyperion/OBIEE
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail and organization
- Strong ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to balance and prioritize own activities to make sure critical items are addressed
- Willingness and ability to follow up with clients to make sure requests have been met
- Bachelor's degree
- Integration Broker
- Business Objects\Cognos\Hyperion\OBIEE
US Citizenship and no Dual Citizenship
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Related Jobs Near You
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.