- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products including ForgeRock.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development, and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in I&AM using Oracle or ForgeRock and specific platforms:
- Open AM
- Open IDM
- Open DJ
- Open IG
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM solutions including:
- Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
- Request-based application and resource provisioning
- RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
- Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
- Single Sign-on
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills:
- Access Management
- Identity Governance
- Directory Services
- Identity Provisioning
- Identity Management
- Identity Management as a Service
- Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
- Strong project/program management experience
- Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
- Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
- Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
- High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
- Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
Federal - AWS or Azure Cloud Security Specialist
Posted 2 days ago
Federal - Mobility Security Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
USA MD - Germantown
Federal - Information System Security Officer (ISSO)
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.