Location: Fort Lee, VA
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to unleash the potential for our federal clients. Every day we bring bold thinking and diverse disciplines to solve problems in new ways. Ready to learn as much as you can? We’ll give you numerous opportunities of formal & informal training sessions to keep your tech smarts sharp.
- Serve as a technical expert in Material Requirements Planning (MRP) processes
- Be responsible for overseeing business processes in MRP activity
- Assist the Client in ensuring all RICEFWs are documented in support of MRP sustainment processes
- Develop a working knowledge of security roles to execute, differences in access levels, monitoring, troubleshooting, and remediation as required for MRP processes
- Understand the lifecycle of service requests, Help Desk Tickets, change items, and software development
- Recognize MRP integration points with other transition packages
• Experience in the MM module• Strong integration knowledge of MM, FIN, SD, PM, MRP and IM/WM• Strong experience with interfacing tools/technologies such as IDOC, BAPI, ALE & RFC, and SAP PI.• Experience in analyzing business processes and recommending business process re-engineering options based on SAP COTS capabilities and current solution
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services.
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.