Location: Arlington, VA
- Kick-start your career in our Technology Development Program to learn the latest technical skills
- Learn first-hand how we help the federal government develop and implement their tech strategy, as well as how we manage our business to help maximize business outcomes for both our clients and Accenture
- Learn first-hand how we help the federal government develop their tech strategy
- Work with a diverse group of people across many different technologies
- Connect with your teammates to design and develop new technology product features
- Bridge the gap between technology and business by using your analytical expertise
- Develop front end solutions to design, develop, test and implement software
- Manage deadlines diligently, working with your team to achieve project milestones
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Engineering or Information Systems, or related degree (with graduation date no later than August 31, 2021)
- Experience in application design using prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch, etc.
- Exposure to programming, any language of choice
- Experience with software configuration (Microsoft PowerApps, SharePoint, etc.) or eCommerce platform configuration (Shopify, Squarespace, Wix, etc.)
- Exposure to systems with Appian, Salesforce, SAP, ServiceNow, Oracle, Pega, or PeopleSoft components
- Exposure to Agile methods and tools, such as Jira
Important Eligibility Requirements
US Citizenship - No Dual Citizenship
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.