Location: USA (LOCATION NEGOTIABLE)
Accenture Federal Services, the top Federal partner for Microsoft Power Platform. We are kind of a big deal! We leverage business and technical disciplines to transform ideas into fully assessed, designed, and implemented digital solutions. Operating from the nation’s Capital, we help clients on their digital transformation journey by simplifying their existing IT investments, enhancing connectivity and agility using Microsoft technologies. We sleep well at night knowing our work directly impacts and improves the way the world works. We stay at the top of our game keeping our tech smarts sharp by providing training and certification opportunities. Who wouldn’t want to learn and grow in a career, while making a difference?
A motivated, inquisitive administrator. Your superpower? Managing existing and future Oracle Business Intelligence and ODI 11/12 environments. Driven by curiosity, you explore how new technologies can be applied to solve challenging business problems. You thrive in a collaborative, creative, and productive team environment. You have top-notch communication skills and you’re in your element managing projects and juggling priorities in a fast-paced setting where results are everything
- Administer, develop, test, or demonstrate databases.
- Perform many related database functions across one or more teams or clients, including designing, implementing, and maintaining new databases, backup/recovery, and configuration management. Install database management systems (DBMS) and provide input for modification of procedures and documentation used for problem resolution and day-to-day maintenance.
- Administer OBIEE/OBI/Informatica/DAC. Troubleshoot issues.
- Apply CPU patches and bundled patches to Database, OBI application, WLS, java.
- Research and resolve security findings.
- 2+ years of experience with OBIEE administration (11 and/or 12) including CPU patches, troubleshooting, and resetting passwords (on 220.127.116.11 upgrading to 12.2 soon)
- 2+ years of experience of OBIA/Informatica/DAC.
- 2+ years of experience with one or more of the following: Database, WLS (WebLogic Server), OBI patching.
- US Citizenship is required
- Experience with java updates and patching, troubleshooting database and application issues
Federal - SharePoint Designer
Posted 2 days ago
Sr. Java and React Developer
Posted 4 days ago
USA MD - Bethesda
Federal - Power BI Configuration Support
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.