Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Plan and perform high-level engineering analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and implementation of complex network solutions.
- Engineer, design, test, and implement secure and reliable network connectivity to cloud services (e.g., commercial cloud services providers (CSPs), private cloud, and hybrid cloud) and leverage the current network environment to facilitate migration of applications to the cloud.
- Design and prepare engineering reports and related documentation, and devises charts and graphs to record results such as Detail Design Documents.
- Design, implement, and test security controls to meet security requirements and achieve the architecture and engineering objectives of achieving a scalable, interoperable and flexible system.
- Prepare Change Requests (CRs) with supporting documentation and Implement Network Service Request (NSR) tickets.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and briefings to stakeholders.
- 8 years of experience with at least a Bachelor’s Degree (An additional 4 years of experience can be substituted for a Degree)
- Experience implementing and configuring Network Firewalls
- Experience interacting with client leadership
- One or more related certification such as CISSP, CCNP, Security+, AWS Solutions Architect, AWS Certified Developer, Azure Fundamentals, Azure Administrator Associate, Azure DevOps Engineer, Splunk Core Consultant, Elasticsearch Engineer, applicable Security vendor certifications (Microsoft, Red Hat, McAfee, Tenable, Carbon Black, palo alto, Cylance, FireEye, CrowdStrike, etc.).
- Experienced in the acquisition, design, sizing, deployment, installation, maintenance, operating and usage of the Government Enterprise networks
- Familiarity with the NIST 800, FedRAMP, Risk Management Framework, Security Controls, and the Federal Information Security Modernization Act (FISMA) operating standards and applicable guidelines
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.