- Responsible for driving Quality performance through continuous interaction with stakeholders with the intent of achieving target metrics and contractual objectives.
- Responsible for coordinating and guiding the Quality team to ensure focus on Quality and Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) performance and drive high client satisfaction
- Performs regular Quality audits based on accepted standards in sampling to ensure delivery is consistent and at par with client standards.
- This position increases employee satisfaction through accurate, adherence and compliance tracking and enhances company profitability through utilization optimization and intraday analysis.
- Manages internal and external audit with processes and controls.
- Responsible for the development of resources under their direction
- Trained on Lean and Six Sigma Principles.
- Six Sigma experience
- Ability to perform process mapping and documentation
- Manages 2 or more interacts with a minimum of 10 Quality Analyst
- Minimum of 2 years of quality monitoring experience in a contact center environment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience managing others
- Lean Six Sigma experience
- Strong Knowledge on Quality Tools ( e.g. NICE, etc.) and Quality concepts
- Strong technical documentation, arithmetic , analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Proven experience consulting with all levels of management, peers, and teams
- Proven leadership skills in coaching, mentoring and training Quality teams
LocationsTX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,TX - San Antonio
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.