Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
The Configuration Management Lead will be responsible for:
• Identification, control, status accounting and verification and audit of program baselines including plans, specifications, hardware and software.
• Configuration management process, ensuring that it is robust and based on best industry practices.
• Establishing and coordinating the infrastructure task level Configuration Management program, processes and procedures according to program requirements and industry best practices.
• Coordinating the receipt and traceability of changes throughout the baseline.
• Tracking the review and delivery of infrastructure deliveries.
• Maintaining control of the infrastructure task requirements.
• Maintaining the implementation and migration backlog.
• Maintaining supporting documentation as needed.
• Applying a structured methodology and lead change management activities.
• Supporting change management at the organizational level.
• 6 years
of Configuration Management and Project Documentation Management
• Experience to include one or more of the following:
• Reviewing updated Functional and Technical Specs, Business Process Procedure and Process Scenario specs
• Sending deficiency emails and follow-ups
• Updating CM repository spreadsheets
• CM process improvement
• Expert experience using SAP Solution Manager (SolMan) tool for managing documentation repository to include:
• Cleaning SolMan backlogs
• SolMan spec check-in/out and supporting other CM SolMan team members.
• US Citizenship required
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree in a
• Exposure to SAFe methodology
• DoD project experience
• CMII Certification
• Familiarity with Audit and Government FISMA Requirements
An active security
clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.