Location: Picatinny Arsenal
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
The SAP Application Developer – ABAP is responsible for:
• Technical analysis, design, coding, debugging/troubleshooting, and testing of RICEF components.
• Maintenance, enhancement and/or development work application modules and interfaces with other applications.
• A range of skills and knowledge of the technologies used and applications supported.
• Participating in pager/on-call support.
• Estimating software
development cost and schedule.
• Planning and executing all required process steps as defined in our and client methodologies.
• Providing SAP application development support in a timely manner.
• Analyzing, designing, coding and testing break/fix requests and enhancements to SAP modules.
• Working with the Client, Accenture, and Teaming Partner team members to gather and interpret functional user/system requirements into technical design specifications.
• Developing technical system specifications for SAP components.
• Designing SAP components to technical programming standards.
• Providing support toward installation of application releases into production as directed.
• Coordinating and participating in structured peer reviews/walkthroughs.
• Creating operational documentation.
• Performing system, interface, and batch monitoring as required.
• Meeting service commitments for assigned deliverables and proactively providing work status.
• Continuously developing industry knowledge and associated skills.
Basic Skills &
• 6+ years of SAP Developer experience including most of the following:
• Experience Supporting one or more of the following SAP Modules: FI, FM and CO
• Experience Supporting GL Accounting
• Technical development experience in the following languages/ technologies/ methods: ABAP (ECC 6.0 or later), LSMWs, IDoc based Interfaces, ABAP Query
• 3 years of experience in SAP R/3 ECC 6.0 or later
• Exposure to Production Application Support
• US Citizenship required
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience Supporting
and/or interfacing one or more of the following SAP Modules: SD, MM, PR, FI/CO,
• Experience Supporting one or more of the following SAP Business Processes: AR, AP, OTC, OM, CIM
• Technical development experience in any of the following technologies: S/4 HANA, BAPIs, Web-Dynpro programming
• Experience with Month-end and Year-end business processes
• Experience with SAFe / Agile development
• Experience Identifying & applying OSS notes
• US Federal Government IT experience
• Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field
An active security
clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.