Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career – with excellent benefits – at Accenture Federal Services. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we’ll nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity. While fast-tracking your career, you’ll have the flexibility to pursue your specialist passions. So, whatever your work and life goals, we’ll help you achieve them. Sooner.
As the CI/CD Workstream Engineer, you will provide hands-on support of the following tasks:
- Places a heavy emphasis on both developing complex build/deployment systems and providing support to a large community of developers and testers.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing software the right way and will maximize efficiency within the SDLC through automation. A keen eye towards troubleshooting and solving problems is paramount.
- As a CI/CD Workstream Engineer, you will work with both agile developers and infrastructure engineers on a daily basis to automate every aspect of the software development/delivery process from inception to deployment and operations.
- The ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades technologist with the ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- We're looking for a versatile candidate who thrives on being able to work with new technologies and who can bring their creativity and passion in creating innovative software delivery systems that are essential to the overall development effort.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent area
- 1+ year experience in developing and maintaining an agile based Continuous Integration Environment
- Minimum of 2 years IT experience with the following:
- Experience supporting one core operating systems (e.g., Linux, Unix, Windows)
- Experience with systems level configuration management tools like Puppet or Chef
- Experience with JEE application development, JEE-stack application servers (i.e. WebLogic, Websphere, JBoss, Tomcat)
- Source control management systems (i.e. Subversion, Git) and code branching/merging strategies
- Technical hands-on experience with security compliance and vulnerability assessment tools
- Willingness to learn build-time dependency management (Maven, Ivy)
- Oracle Siebel Experience
- 1 year technical hands-on experience (installation, configuration, and troubleshooting) with at least one security technologies including but not limited to Vulnerability Assessment Tools, Anti-virus, Intrusion Detection Systems, Web Application Security Scanner, Virtual Private Networks, Security Information Event Management and Network Access Control, Database Security, and Encryption.
- 1 year experience related to one of the following (risk assessments, security policy development, security strategy, general IT and security controls development, compliance readiness (i.e. NIST 800- Series, FISMA, FedRAMP, FIPS) or technical security architecture/design.
- Experience in a federal or DHS environment preferred
- Preference for at least one current recognized professional certification such as Security+, CISSP, CEH, CCNA, and GIAC.
- United States Citizenship required (no dual citizenship)
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture Federal Services
Accenture Federal Services is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture Federal Services is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration. An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.