Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
In this position, you would be working within Accenture Products and Platforms (APP). APP operates a portfolio of product-mindset business units inside Accenture – each with a shared mission to codify industry and functional knowledge into valuable and differentiated software assets for sale to Accenture clients or as market-facing products in clients’ own offerings. APP teams overlay Pragmatic frameworks and Agile methodologies to create value and deliver excellence every day. APP products and platforms accelerate time-to-value, ensure customer satisfaction, and drive productive, long-term client engagements. APP offers unique and rewarding opportunities and software career paths within Accenture.
We are looking for SoC Design Verification Engineer to provide design verification
services for multi CPU/DSP SoC.
- Testbench development - System Verilog UVM and C tests
- Integration/development of C tests/APIs and SW build flow
- Integration/development of UVM mailboxes and HW/SW communication components
- Integration of lower level UVM testbenches
- Test plan development
- Power Aware testbench development and simulations
- Seamless porting between simulation/emulation/prototyping platforms
- Regression setup and debug for RTL/Gate Level Netlist/UPF PA sim/Emulation/Proto
- Coverage collection and closure
- Working with cross functional teams (DV/Arch/Design/FW) to identify coverage scope
- Minimum of 3 - 10 years of DFT experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate’s Degree with 6 years of work experience
- Experience with Synopsys DFT tools (Tetramax, DFT compiler, BSD compiler, Formality, Spyglass)
- Experience with JTAG and IEEE standards 1149.1 and 1149.6.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.