Location: Arlington, VA - Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Understand and translate business and functional needs into machine learning problem statements
- Translate complex machine learning problem statements into specific deliverables and requirements
- Design and develop scalable solutions that leverage machine learning and deep learning models to meet enterprise requirements
- Work closely with data scientists and data engineers to develop machine learning algorithms
- Work on Optimization of Neural Net and Deep Learning models for inference
- Translate machine learning algorithms into production-level code
- Collaborate with development teams to test and deploy machine learning models
- Create metrics to continuously evaluate the performance of machine learning solutions
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing machine learning solutions
- Ensure adherence to performance standards and compliance to data security requirements
- Keep abreast with new tools, algorithms and techniques in machine learning and works to implement them in the organization
- Proficiency in machine learning algorithms such as multi-class classifications, decision trees, support vector machines and deep learning
- Strong understanding of probability and statistical models (generative and descriptive models)
- Ability to run experiments scientifically and analyze results
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts and results to technical and business audiences in a comprehensive manner
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams and stakeholders, including analytics teams, development teams, product management and operations
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, OOPS, functional programming
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
• Experience developing Computer Vision specific systems
• Experience with Computer Vision libraries including OpenCV, scikit-learn
• Experience with Computer Vision algorithms using deep learning
• Educational experience in Computer Vision and deep learning
• 1 year of experience with Big Data processing and ML cloud native services on one or more Cloud Platforms (GCP, Azure and/or AWS)
• 1 year of knowledge and experience with databases – SQL, NOSQL
• Strong grasp of principles and approaches used in data-driven systems, processes and algorithms
• Experience with stream processing frameworks / complex event processing engines
• Experience with performance engineering including testing, tuning and monitoring tools
• Experience with development environments: Anaconda, Docker, Jupyter, Git or other version control software (college coursework acceptable)
• Basic familiarity with continuous integration tools and frameworks
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, electrical engineering, data science, applied mathematics or otherwise research-based field
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.