Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Baltimore, MD
Proudly dedicated to serving the federal government. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we serve every cabinet-level department and the 30 largest federal organizations with wide ranging missions. we bring the New to life using design thinking and agile development methodologies. We love partnering with clients, serving up unparalleled results, and having fun while we do it. And we give every member of our team personalized chances to grow. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry.
- The day-to-day health and production support of a SAP enterprise system. Production support includes resolution of daily issues, monitoring of the system and working directly with functional analysts. The lead will proactively investigate methods to improve existing processes.
- Escalation and management of issues and solution approach to the client and Accenture leadership supporting the overall application functions.
- Client satisfaction in area of responsibility and against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Managing status and keeping stakeholders apprised; identifying, assessing and resolving issues.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
• 10 years of SAP experience, three of which in Federal Financials / Public Sector Accounting, and most of what is listed below:
- Two full implementation project/deployment lifecycle experience
Expert in the Finance, Controlling, and Funds Management modules of SAP ECC 7.0.
- Extensive experience with USSGL; Government year-end and month end processing;
- Extensive experience with the functions related to AA, AP, AR, GL, Budgetary ledger, billings, cash advances, interest expense etc.
- Functional integration experience with other SAP modules specifically with PS,HR, SD,MM,PP & PM
- Experience in using BW & ECC queries for financial reporting
- Knowledge of ABAP compounds and debugging
- Interface experience, especially with other government systems
- Discrete manufacturing SAP experience
- Solution Sustainment Experience
- Experience with FFMIA and SFIS Compliance, an Financial Improvement Audit Readiness
• Experience managing large-scale delivery and operations teams
• US citizenship required
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
• 2 years of DoD Logistics Management experience with Funds Management
• 2-3 years of leadership experience in SAP
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.