Accenture Interactive—a new breed of agency that’s all about the Experience. For us, customer experience is not an add-on; it’s foundational to who we are and how we empower our clients. As the world’s largest, most disruptive agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful experiences that make people’s lives better, more productive, and more meaningful. We do this in three ways: by transforming organizations through standout products and services; by building and delivering award-winning campaigns so brands can engage and communicate creatively with customers at scale; and by using our top-notch skills to pilot, integrate, scale, and run the platforms that underpin the world’s greatest experiences. Visit us here to learn more about what makes us the Experience Agency.
Digital Products creates value for our clients, their employees, and their customers. We design and build software that changes the way people work and live. Our team collaborates across studio locations in Boston, Chicago, Houston, New York, and Seattle with 300+ employees across the US and Canada. With expertise in product strategy, project management, QA, design thinking, user-experience design/research, and impeccable development for native mobile, web, and embedded systems, we will help bring clarity to any omni-channel product vision.
You are a noted Senior Experience Design star. You’re a known leader with incredible design knowledge and successful projects under your belt. Your design execution and aesthetic choices elevate the product you are designing. You thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and relish acting as a mentor to more junior designers. You inspire confidence immediately with a client and are brought in for more challenging or advanced clients, to guide and support other designers. You are inspired by innovative web and mobile design and follow the latest design trends. You’re an organized project team player with the ability to iron out an amorphous process and effectively lead the team’s deliverables, responsibilities and schedule.
counsel to clients on a consistent basis and are often seen as a part of
· Comfortable leading and providing structure to potentially amorphous or evolving processes
· Lead the team’s deliverables, responsibilities and schedule while maintaining the integrity of design process
· Conviction to champion your perspective while successfully collaborating with other points of view
· Comfortable working as a solo-designer, team member, or team lead
· Collaborate effectively with remote and onsite team members, including but not limited to designers, researchers, project/product managers, QA, developers, and technical architects
· Have a Human Centered Design approach in solving user needs with deep customer empathy
· Apply design thinking to create world-class digital experiences across multiple platforms and channels, by bringing together user needs, business goals and technical realities
· Translate concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity despite system complexity
· Create instant tangibility for the team and the client through storytelling and rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototyping
· Explain and sell design decisions to clients and stakeholders
· Work directly with customers, peers and creative leads to design end-to-end experiences using participatory and iterative design techniques including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research to uncover insights, learn about user behavior and verify design concepts
· Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually
· Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented
· Participate in and contribute to Project Debriefs, project templates and design POV’s.
· Contribute wireframes, user flows, interaction prototypes, user personas, customer journeys, site maps, and other design specification materials
· Ability to conduct heuristic and functional reviews of other digital experiences
· Mentor other novice design practitioners
- 4+ years’ experience in digital design
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field in Information Design, Interaction Design, Human Factors or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience
- You’re experienced with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with external clients and their customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management and user research
- You’re composed in high-pressure situations with a “big-picture” perspective on how to handle those
- You’re comfortable designing within iOS and Android native, Web Responsive, and additional platform guidelines using Sketch, Axure, the Creative Suite, and other relative design tools
- You have a willingness for reasonable business travel to work with onsite teams and clients
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.