Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, bringing together commercial innovation with the latest technology to help our government clients reach their full potential. As a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture, we bring 360-degree customer views by going beyond just capturing and curating data. We decode information that helps our clients embrace intelligent technologies confidently. Powered by new data, data science and technology, we drive digital transformation at the core of their business and enable new outcomes.
The data and statistics expert. Your entrepreneurial attitude helps you lead a team to achieve breakthrough results in this new age of intelligence. You are confident working on design algorithms and large-scale statistical models. You want to help federal agencies transform data from dark to dynamic.
- Collaborate with the Functional team to determine the best way to implement solutions (decisions around declarative vs programmatic vs AppExchange, etc.)
- Act as the escalation point for technical issues
- Utilize solution components that are outside of the ServiceNow platform
- Program the design, oversee security measures, utilize integration and data migration
- Produce an End to End Technical Solution
- Minimum 5 years of design and implementation experience in IT
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in ServiceNow Technical Architect role
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in ServiceNow
- You have a ServiceNow System Admin certification (admin or higher)
This role requires US citizenship with no dual US citizenship accepted.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.