- Ensure process compliance across different service management processes like incident Management, Change and Release Management, capacity management, availability management, CSI, problem management, asset and configuration management.
- Overall process governance by collaborating with all resolver teams to ensure service management process adherence like reduction in ticket hoping, ageing ticket analysis etc.
- Working closely with client stakeholders to capture their expectations and ensure delivery centre teams delivers according to client and process expectations working closely with leadership.
- Accountable for managing client escalations in service management areas
- Ownership of team schedules and rosters for service management process staffing
- Ensure communication and ongoing updates through dashboards for infrastructure health and process compliance
- Engage team members across different platform and also cross training to ensure primary and secondary accountability
- Conduct regular trainings/sessions for process updates or new hire orientations
- Ensure quality of service management delivery by setting up daily/weekly checkpoint with operations team members for reviewing and tracking progress on incident, change, service request, problem, risk, audit etc.
- Training need identification and compliance to ensure competent staffing for service management areas.
- Document and review client engagement risk with internal and client stakeholders and track progress on remediation plans.
- Ensure client agreed reports and created and published on agreed frequency with accurate information.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in ITIL Service Management best practices and support processes
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be able to travel when needed. This role requires 100% flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday through Thursday)
- Exposure to Infrastructure Operations Management
- Coordination, negotiation, and persuasion skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Organization skills
- Strong drive to excel in client service and customer satisfaction
- Strong understanding of Service Level Agreements and metrics
- Flexible to working in shifts
- Good interpersonal skills
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.