Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Reston, VA
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Senior Implementation Analyst for Service Operations is responsible for supporting cybersecurity systems integration efforts on large task orders for multiple government agencies by performing hands-on operational support for asset management and vulnerability assessment functions. The Implementation Analyst will also coordinate with other DEFEND E Service Area representatives to support issue, problem and incident management activities as required. The Implementation Analyst is familiar with the methodologies and tools used to support Continuous Diagnostic and Monitoring (CDM) capabilities. The candidate will work closely with the CDM solution engineers, testers, training teams and the agencies themselves to ensure successful operations and maintenance of the existing and new capabilities.
Basic Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred with 5+ years experience in IT or information security, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Hands-on experience on an information security project using systems such as those published by ForeScout/Cisco ISE, McAfee, Tenable, Symantec, or IBM BigFix,
- Skilled balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously in a matrixed management environment
- Familiarity with ticketing and bug tracking applications such as JIRA, ServiceNow, Remedy, or similar
- Hands-on Windows 2012 or more recent Server administration experience
- Knowledge of Linux using both the graphical interface and command line
- Demonstrated proficiency with PowerShell scripting
- Familiar with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL, Oracle, NOSQL, or similar
- Experience working within a virtualized server and application environment, such as VMware, Hyper-V, Citrix, AWS, or similar
- Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
- Can effectively and concisely communicate technical concepts orally and in writing to technical teams, management or customers
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-moving environment
- CompTIA Security +, CISSP, CEH, ITIL Practitioner, MCSA, Linux+, RHCSA, LFCS
- A strong working knowledge with network infrastructure, network security, endpoint security, security operations, security incident detection and response, identity management, or insider threat solutions
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.