Accenture Consulting: Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New happen Now. To us, the New is all about the wise pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation led-company that works at the heart of our clients’ organizations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Consulting is the right place for you. Join us to develop your ideas into provocative points of view and transformative insights that help shape industries. You’ll work with an amazing and diverse mix of world-class experts with access to one of the most robust portfolios of capabilities and ecosystem relationships in the industry. Together, you’ll do so much more than consult.
Coming here means future-proofing your career and going as far as your ambition takes you. Becoming a tech-savvy, well-rounded, multi-disciplined and market-relevant advisor doesn’t happen by chance. We invest in training and development in a big way, so you can build your future along with ours, creating an impactful career unique to you. Ultimately, we believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives
An expert R&D and patient services expert with an in-depth understanding of how business, technology and operations intersect. You’ve got the know-how to help our pharmaceutical clients design, build and deploy solutions to help them get the right therapies to patients faster. You get a sense of quiet satisfaction from using your analytical talents to solve problems in new and creative ways. Plus, you always find a way to explain those ideas, thanks to above average communications and interpersonal skills.
• Help pharmaceutical clients, and other organizations in the broader healthcare ecosystem, get the right therapies to patients faster
• Analyze clients’ current R&D and patient services strategies, processes and technology landscape
• Advise clients on how they can shape the next generation of digital capabilities and operating models to become data driven organizations
• Design and deploy change management projects that set up clients for long-term success
• Build relationships with client stakeholders that help Accenture become a trusted partner
• Coach junior team members
• Spot and pursue business development opportunities
• Develop Accenture’s thought leadership in sales, marketing, and customer experience
• Typically, we work at client sites and aim for our people to work local. Depending on your location and specific project responsibilities, this position may require travel up to 3 to 4 days per week.
• At least two years of experience in management consulting and the life sciences R&D industry in at least one of the following areas: research, clinical development, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, medical affairs, patient services or related areas such as CRO’s, health institutions, health technology companies, etc.
• A Bachelor’s degree
Bonus Points If
• Your Bachelor’s degree has a major in science or health engineering
• You have a deep understanding of biopharmaceutical R&D, patient services and product lifecycle processes and technologies
• You have experience working with and/or leading teams, clients and vendors using your exceptional team building, mentoring, people development and management skills
• You have experience working with Life Sciences R&D professionals applying excellent client-facing communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• You work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, and apply structure to your problem solving
• You have experience working on and/or owning a defined portion of a consulting project, and a demonstrated ability to manage issues and risks, with an understanding of appropriate and timely escalation.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,IL - Chicago,IN - Indianapolis,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia
Jobs Near You
Industry X.0 - Manufacturing System Sr Analyst - Life Sciences
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Remote Security Engineer- Splunk
SAP EWM Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.