Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Application Development Manager develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
- Analyze, Design and develop system integrations with ALIP to meet market and/or client requirements end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Collaborating with Business and product team for the requirement analysis and integration touch points.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems/equipment/technologies based upon client needs.
- Providing the estimations for the interfaces working with offshore teams to convey the requirements and design, clarify the designs and verify the deliverables, verifying stability of the interfaces, interoperability, portability, security and scalability of the design architecture.
- Communicate with clients to understand specific system requirements.
- Extend knowledge on various modules of Accenture Life Insurance Platform (ALIP) by using current skills gained while working on Integrations.
- Minimum of 7+ years experience with various modules of Accenture Life Insurance Platform (ALIP) by using current skills gained while working on Integrations.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience within any of the following: Java J2EE, Oracle SQL Server, Spring, Spring Integration, ESB Middleware, SOAP or RESTFUL Web services, XML, XSLT ACORD SVN, Maven, Eclipse, Tomcat Life
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or any related degree
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.