Applied Intelligence, the people who love using data to tell a story. We’re also the world’s largest team of data scientists, data engineers, and experts in machine learning and AI. A great day for us? Solving big problems using the latest tech, serious brain power, and deep knowledge of just about every industry. We believe a mix of data, analytics, automation, and responsible AI can do almost anything—spark digital metamorphoses, widen the range of what humans can do, and breathe life into smart products and services. Want to join our crew of sharp analytical minds? Visit us here to find out more about Applied Intelligence.
A Spark Big Data engineering pro—someone who thrives in a team setting where you can use your creative and analytical prowess to obliterate problems. You’re passionate about digital technology, and you take pride in making a tangible difference. You have communication and people skills in spades, along with strong leadership chops. Complex issues don’t faze you thanks to your razor-sharp critical thinking skills. Working in an information systems environment makes you more than happy.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Technical Science, or 3 years’ experience programming and building large-scale data or analytics solutions operating in production environments
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience designing and implementing large-scale data pipelines for data curation, feature engineering, and machine learning, using Spark in combination with pySpark, Java, Scala, or Python
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience designing and building performant data tiers, or refactoring existing ones, that supports scaled AI and Analytics, using different Cloud-native data stores on AWS, Azure, and Google (such as Redshift, S3, Big Query, or SQLDW), as well as using NoSQL and Graph Stores
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience designing and building streaming data ingestion, analysis, and processing pipelines using Kafka, Kafka Streams, Spark Streaming, and similar cloud-native technologies
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience in performance engineering, profiling and debugging very large Big Data and machine learning production solutions on Spark and Cloud-native technologies
Bonus Points if:
We are a global collective of innovators applying the New every day to improve the way the world works and lives. Help us show the world what’s possible as you partner with clients to unlock hidden value and deliver innovative solutions. Empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community of diverse talent and perspectives, we drive success in a new business architecture that disrupts conventional practices. Our expertise spans 40+ industries across 120+ countries and impacts millions of lives every day. We turn ideas into reality.
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.