Content Moderation Associate, Bilingual: Spanish/English – Evening Shift
Accenture Flex LLC offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources.
Help improve the quality and safety of online content, while gaining hands-on job experience! Accenture Flex is hiring full-time employees to work as a Content Moderation Associate, Bilingual: Spanish/English – Evening Shift on a fixed-duration project for one of our leading clients.
As a Content Moderation Associate, you will be responsible for analyzing and reviewing user profiles, videos, and text-based content and/or investigating, escalating and resolving issues that are reported by users or flagged by the system. You will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our client, while making a large impact on society.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as an advocate for the user community
- Investigating and resolving issues regarding content that is reported for account support and/or safety; flag for action, and resolve within agreed upon turnaround times and standards of quality
- Responding to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy, and accuracy
- Understanding and remaining up-to-date with client policies and guidelines; resolve inquires according to defined policies and procedures
- Fulfilling base productivity and quality requirements
In the context of this role, individuals will be exposed to potentially disturbing content, and will need a level of resilience and maturity. We care for our employees’ well-being, health and safety and ensure that they have the support and resources needed to execute the responsibilities of their roles.
This is not a virtual, or, remote role. The work is based at the client premises located in Downtown, Austin, TX. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Hours & Shifts
Given the nature of our business being 24/7 and 365 days per year, candidates will need to bring a degree of flexibility, and, remain open to working different hours, shifts/rotating shifts (to include weekends and holidays). This role requires the ability to work 5 out of 7 days a week (Sunday to Thursday, or, Tuesday to Saturday), on an 8.5 hour shift with 8 paid hours, and with 2 consecutive days off per week. The work hours for this position are set from 3:00pm to 11:30pm. Please note that depending on the team supported, location, business needs, hours, shifts, and rotation, frequency is subject to change. Team Leads will try to accommodate individual schedules. However, guarantees cannot be made.
Individuals are provided paid training (2 weeks; Monday to Friday; 9:00am to 6:00pm), depending on the group supported. During the training and initial ramp-up period, individuals will work day hours as determined by the team. Thereafter, they will transition to their respective work schedule.
Depending on location and hours worked, meals may be provided at no cost to the employee while working at the client site, which is subject to change.
- Minimum education requirement of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months of experience in a professional or military setting
- Minimum 6 months of experience with software for office productivity, including Microsoft Outlook
- Minimum 6 months of experience working in multiple tools and web browsers at one time
- Active Social Media presence
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills Experience with confidential information collection and management
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Ability to remain neutral and review work as defined by policies and procedures and keeping personal bias aside
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.