Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world class learning resources.
- An Encoding Operations Technician diagnoses and fixes video issues pertaining to the video transcoding system
- Works with Partner Operations and Quality Control teams to provide the best quality video for our customers
- Technician will also work closely with Engineering teams to help identify and resolve issues with internal tools
- He or she will need to identify a wide range of video and audio problems from bad encoding: Interlacing , 3-2 pulldown, poorly mixed 5.1 audio, etc.
- An Encoding Ops Tech should have hands-on experience with industry standard audio and video codecs combined with experience in video compression, video editing and file management software
- Role will involve testing emerging digital video formats such as HDR10+
- Candidate should have excellent troubleshooting and multitasking skills in order to deliver technical support cross-functionally in a dynamic team environment
- 3 years of experience working with film or digital video in a post-production house or a consumer-based digital video platform
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.