Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Arlington, VA - Washington DC
Accenture Federal Services, a U.S. based subsidiary of Accenture combining bold ideas with proven Accenture commercial innovation, new technologies and mission experience to help our federal clients reach their full potential in the cloud. Using the power of Accenture, we are expanding cloud adoption and taking programs to the next level. We are changing the way the world works and lives. Are you ready to help and learn as much as you can to make a difference? We’ll give you numerous opportunities from training sessions to courses and certifications that will keep your tech smarts sharp. Join us in making yourself and our country better.
A proactive thinker who uses the latest technology to help your clients do work digitally. You are prepared to tackle complex problems and keep up with recent trends. The cloud is where you thrive and you’re ready to help clients modernize their systems.
- Develop an overarching cloud strategy
- Work with various stakeholders to create and deliver solutions
- Plan and carry out the cloud strategy
- Support Account teams, respond to business opportunities, and deliver services
Here's what you need:
- Hands on experience working with 2 or more of the following platforms: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Experience working with Executive level management to help shape and align customer expectations
- Experience creating and presenting RFP or RFI's
- Experience with Diagramming tools (Visio, etc)
- Bachelor's degree
- Have cloud certifications such as Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect or AWS Cloud Practitioner
- Have experience with cloud migration, enterprise architecture, and/or cloud solutions
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,VA - Arlington
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.