Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes.
The Business &Industry Integration Arch Specialists are responsible for aligning technology with business strategy and goals they working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
- Minimum three years of relevant data management consulting or industry experience
- Implementation experience and deep knowledge in any of the following three areas (Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality) as well as knowledge of the other two areas
- Technical experience with one of the SAP Data Management applications, SAP Master Data Governance (MDG), SAP Data Services (BODS), SAP Information Steward, SAP SLT, Smart Data Integration (SDI), or Smart Data Quality (SDQ).
- Minimum three years delivering complex data management engagements including all phases of the project life cycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live with team sizes ranging from five to twenty resources
- Willingness to travel to client locations (100%)
- Implementation experience in all three data management areas: Master Data Management, Data Governance, Data Quality
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Able to travel up to 100% (M-TH)
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.