- U.S. Citizenship required
- Juris Doctor with active Bar Membership
- 5 years experience at a law firm, U.S. government, or in-house legal department
- 3 years experience in federal procurement, applying the FAR/DFARS in the context of information technology procurement
- Experience with the full scope of a federal procurement cycle, including market research, RFP review, Q&A, proposal development, post-award analysis, and contract negotiations
- Ability to effectively partner with business clients to jointly solve issues throughout contract life cycle
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative business environment
- Experience with GSA procurement
- Experience with contract dispute resolution and bid protests
- Experience with workout of complex challenged contracts
- Experience with non-FAR government procurement and commercial contracting
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.