Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering or related field, plus 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT consulting industry.
Of the required experience, 3 years of experience must be in each of the following:
• Software development and software testing methodologies along with change and configuration management practices in Linux-based environments;
• Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) practices;
• Delivering DevOps assessment and roadmap;
• DevOps technologies and concepts;
• Orchestration tools;
• Automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools;
• Collecting logs and integrating with security analysis tools; and
• DevOps solution delivery and strategy.
Of the required experience, 1 year of experience must be in each of the following:
• Cloud environments, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP);
• Container-based environment; and
• Design patterns and refactoring concept.
Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 75% of the time to meet client needs.
To apply, please click the ‘APPLY’ button.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women. Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.