Location: Germantown, MD
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
ISSM, ISSO, SECURITY CONTROLS ASSESSOR, ATO IMPLEMENTATION, FISCAM, FedRAMP
- 1+ years of experience with the one or more of the following Federal Security frameworks in: FedRAMP, FISMA, RMF, DIACAP and NIST SP 800 series and NIST SP 800-53
- 1+ years of experience with one or more of the following tools: CSAM, XACTA, eMASS
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and oversight
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Develop security boundary and security architecture, assessment coordination. ATO Establishment/ISSO. C&A/A&A, SCA, security documentation
- Experience interpreting and evaluating implementations of NIST 800-53 rev 4 security controls
- Experience with supporting cloud systems, preferably in support of FEDRAMP
- Experience with one or more of the following: Infrastructure, Virtualization, Operating System
- Experience developing Security Assessment documentation
- Experience with documenting NIST 800-53 security control compliance findings within Requirements such as: Traceability Matrixes (RTMs) and Security Assessment Reports (SARs)
- Experience reviewing and interpreting Vulnerability and Compliance scans, such as Tenable Nessus,Web Inspect, and dbProtect
- Preferred Certifications:
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.