- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with business and IT management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with Oracle Cloud HCM, specifically Payroll and/or Compensation
- Minimum of 3 Payroll and/or Compensation full-life cycle implementations in Oracle, PeopleSoft, Kronos, and/or Oracle HCM Cloud
- Minimum of 1 year or 1 full Payroll and/or Compensation Cloud project(s) with 5,000+ employees processed within Oracle
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday – Thursday every week)
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - El Segundo,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Denver,WA - Seattle
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.