- Explaining complex technical concepts to an executive audience
- Architects and designs Azure cloud-based solutions that meet the project requirements to include security and compliance standards
- Develops internal Azure based prototypes and assets for internal educational purposes and to reduce project delivery times
- Manages large to small teams and has the hands-on skills to support the team given the needs of the project
- Participates in sales activities with the client
- Candidate should have two or more years Azure specific IaaS, PaaS, and service integration experience
- Azure 700-535 – Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions certification or equivalent.
- The candidate must have hands on working knowledge in one or more of the following Azure service categories:
- Azure systems infrastructure that power today’s modern and highly available web and mobile applications, with deep domain expertise in one or more areas: Windows and/or Linux OS, networking, storage, high availability, DR architecture, cloud security, application performance
- App Service including Web Apps, Mobile Apps, API Apps, or Logic Apps
- Relational databases – database architecture and design (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Azure SQL DB PaaS Service)
- NoSQL databases (CosmosDB, Cassandra, MongoDB)
- Integrated development with Visual Studio or Open Source IDE development tools such as Eclipse to deploy apps in languages such as .NET, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, or Ruby
- Any Open Source and 3rd party equivalent of services listed here
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience
- Cognitive Services including natural language processing, speech processing, and image processing
- Analytics including HDInsight (Hadoop), Machine Learning, Power BI, Data Lake Store, Data Lake Analytics
- Internet of Things including IoT Hub, Machine Learning, Stream Analytics, and Event Hubs
- Third party OSS PaaS platforms such as RedHat OpenShift and CloudFoundry
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,CO - Denver,CT - Hartford,CT - New Haven,DC,DC - Washington,FL - Miami,FL - Orlando,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MD - Baltimore,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,PA - King Of Prussia,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,VA - Arlington,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.