The Fjord DC Studio tackles our client’s toughest problems. We co-create and collaborate with federal government clients using human-centered design and agile development methodologies to reimagine complex services, fueling innovation and real-world uses of design and emerging technology in action, at speed and at scale.
The job of the Senior Proposal Copywriter is to quickly interpret customer RFIs, RFPs and other business opportunities and work with SME’s to write clear, concise, nuanced and compliant content that effectively distinguishes AFS capabilities for the Fjord DC office. Writing assignments may include white papers, proposal content such as technical approach and solutions, past performance and corporate experience, management approach, staffing plans, resumes, oral/video proposal presentations, and marketing material for on-contract growth or new business pursuits. This candidate would join a fast-paced, innovative and highly talented team that is focused on winning new business for the company.
A successful candidate must possess the ability to work collaboratively with solutions architects, subject matter experts, and executive leadership to capture key concepts and ideas while maintaining consistency in messaging and strategy through the use of proper tone/voice.
Assignments will include, but are not limited to, the development of Management Volumes, Technical Volumes, Past Performance Volumes, Corporate Experience Volumes, Executive Summaries, Staffing Plans, Resumes, Oral Proposal Presentations, and Video Proposal Presentations.
Would also have responsibility for development and ownership of a boilerplate library containing often referenced proposal material and other assets.
Would support other copywriting duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university and 8+ years of prior relevant experience OR Masters degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Expert Level Technical/Proposal writer with Business Development and Competitive Proposal experience.
- Federal government experience highly preferred.
- Must have a strong understanding of emerging technology and agile development processes.
- Track record of success writing winning competitive proposals.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and solutions with clarity and positive impact.
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes, project re-scopes, and customer directed changes to ensure compliant, timely product delivery.
- The successful candidate will be able to join new projects quickly and collaborate effectively with a diverse and dispersed group of people.
- Participates in pursuit strategy and solution design meetings to understand solution direction, strengths, and key solution components, and contribute to development of compelling win themes and discriminators.
- Contribute to graphics ideation.
- Provides guidance, training, and subject matter expertise in proposal writing best practices and PRC standards
- Contributes content to the Content Repository.
- Leads and supports operational initiatives for continuous improvement within the Writing team.
- Proactively identifies areas of improvement, plans/implements improvements, and follows through to execute activities across the team/stakeholders to achieve continuous improvement objectives.
- Teamwork is an essential quality, as is the ability to work effectively while under tight deadlines.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA NJ - Jersey City
DevOps Engineer - Jersey City, NJ
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Workforce Transformation Manager - Midwest
USA TN - Louisville
Location Facilities Associate
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.