- Bring forth an industry consulting mindset and being able to step back and analyze the client’s top business problems and identify areas to be improved before we recommend them a technology solution
- Define and prioritize key business capabilities that drive value for clients and inform the various mix of Salesforce solutions that help best serve the client’s needs
- Advise clients on the different things to consider when making business and technology change, and creating deliverables that include:
- Business capability landscape and relative business priorities
- Overall Salesforce cloud solution architecture
- Data strategy, integration architecture and assess the performance implications and non-functional requirements
- Business case and total cost of ownership model
- Program implementation roadmap accounting for potential risks and dependencies
- Pitch in to create industry relevant solutions that will help the practice retain an edge within the front-office space
- Stay plugged into the market and form your own point of view on industry and technology trends
- Assist in growing market share by drawing on client relationships and contributing Salesforce information to proposals
- Be ready to rack up those air miles with weekly travel to client sites
- At least 4 years of management and technology consulting experience with:
- Front office functions such as sales, marketing, service and eCommerce
- SaaS based platforms such as Salesforce
- Multitenant computing
- Large-scale computing environments
Here is what you need:
At least 4 years of developing customizations for CRM platforms (Salesforce)
At least 2 years of working with technical architectures for CRM platforms (Salesforce)
Experience with at least 2-3 full Salesforce implementation lifecycle
Bachelor’s degree in any major
Minimum of 1 years of experience working with Products industry clients (Automotive, Industrial, • Consumer Goods, Retail, Travel and Transportation, Life Sciences)
Bonus points if you:
Know the ins and outs of Salesforce tools:
Apex programming language
Master general technical knowledge such as XML, SQL, HTTP/HTTPS, and enterprise application integration
Can rock a presentation with strong storytelling skills that get your ideas across clearly
Know how to use Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Skype, Visio)
Understand the Salesforce technology and how it impacts business; trends associated with Salesforce; and potential benefits for clients
Like the idea of working closely with clients and developing a career that involves being at the forefront with executive-level clients about Salesforce solutions
Enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic career path and are comfortable with constant learning and growth
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.