CFO-Enterprise Value, and we give finance execs the sounding board they need. Value isn’t just about maintenance. It’s about zeroing in on smart, sustainable ways to grow, and finding the right tools to keep everything on track. We’ve got the deep industry experience, the functional insights, the data power, and the digital tech leadership to help our clients make important changes. Whether we’re breaking down meaningful analytics, designing the perfect finance platforms, or building from current risk and compliance models to get ready for the future, we solve our clients’ toughest problems. Visit us here to find out more about CFO-Enterprise Value.
A top performer when it comes to minimizing cyber risk and keeping clients’ systems safe. Nothing gets by you, and now you’re ready to lead your clients and your team into the future, fending off technology threats and ushering in an era of safer, more secure data solutions for everyone.
Here’s what you need:
• Bachelor’s degree, in risk management, information systems, finance or another business-related field
• 5 years of current risk management consulting experience in financial services (banking, capital markets, FinTech and/or insurance)
• 7 years total in an information security environment, reviewing and evaluating risk and compliance process and control environments around technology and security
• 5 years’ experience leading a security strategy and creating governance frameworks while managing large teams working on complex problem-solving
Bonus points if:
• You’re already one of these:
• You’re an expert project manager with a focus on setting strategy and client service
• You know a business growth opportunity when you see one and can negotiate complex deals
• You’ve got an MBA after your name or another type of advanced degree
• Familiarity with Robotics Process Automation (RPA), Cloud Security, Incident Response, Global Identity and Access Management
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.