- Collaborate effectively with team members and Accenture senior stakeholders in the development and execution of strategy projects
- Structure complex business problems into project frameworks that can be analyzed and solved
- Research and apply critical thinking to industry trends, competitor dynamics and current events to provide relevant business insights
- Perform quantitative analysis, including building and organizing large datasets
- Build business cases in support of key decisions and growth opportunities
- Design surveys conduct interviews and facilitate group discussions
- Synthesize findings and summarize a broad range of data inputs into frameworks that enable clear communication of data and insights
- Communicate findings to team members and stakeholders in an insightful and persuasive manner
- Manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Business, Finance or Economics (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience at a consulting firm, financial institution or other large company in a corporate strategy group or a role with high strategic impact
- An MBA degree is preferred but is not required
- Preferred experience with both quantitative and qualitative research
- Excellent research skills with experience in market and company analysis
- Team player with experience working both in teams and as an individual contributor
- Written, oral and presentation skills necessary to successfully influence senior executives
- Strong analytical approach; structured thinker
- Proven leadership qualities
- Superior problem identification, structuring, and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics, value creation opportunities, and use of technology for competitive advantage
- An aptitude for creative problem solving and client interaction on both a team and individual level
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
LocationsCA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,TX - Austin
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.