- Delivery advisory services to the Finance organizations of our clients on how SAP technologies enable a modern and digital Finance function
- Delivery advisory services to the IT Function of organizations: CIO/CTO/CDO
- Deconstruct key business problems to identify value areas and structure and implement complex technology solutions for clients around SAP solutions
- Create innovative and differentiated SAP offerings, staying relevant and in sync with market changes and innovations
- Deliver advisory services in support of technology-enabled business change (integrator & vendor selection, application studies, solution architecture, or program diagnostics and recovery)
- Originate and sell work on an individual-basis or as part of a team
- GL, (including New GL Functionality)
- Asset Accounting,
- Accounts Payables,
- Accounts Receivables,
- Cash Management, Treasury
- Financial Organizational Structures and Master Data,
- Controlling functions,
- Internal and External Financial Management Reporting and Analytics
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration.
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs.
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats.
- Get a glimpse into the SAP training you will experience at Accenture.
- Download Video Transcript
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in SAP Finance (preferably S4HANA Finance, SAP FI/CO)
- Minimum of 3 end-to-end SAP Finance implementations, including project planning, estimation and solution architecture
- Minimum of 6 years in project management
- Experience managing teams of 15+, including offshore teams
- Ability to travel to client sites on weekly basis (100%)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to develop and maintain senior executive level relationships
- Excellent leadership and executive presentation skills
- Proven management and delivery skills
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.