Ready to reimagine your Oracle career? Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
- Drive end-to-end innovation. Gain early access to Oracle innovations through our unparalleled program of collaboration. Accenture is Oracle’s #1 systems integrator globally for 12 years running and a proud Global Cloud Elite and Platinum-Level member of the Oracle Partner Network.
- Lead the Journey to Cloud. Define and implement Oracle Cloud solutions on large, complex client projects with a scope unsurpassed in the industry.
- Deliver award-winning work. Accenture has won more than 145 Oracle awards since 2003—more than any other systems integrator.
- Learn and Grow Continuously. Benefit from unmatched training and development including workshops and training to secure Oracle certifications, expert-curated learning boards and Oracle Cloud Academy training on sales and delivery excellence.
- Advance your agenda. Grow your career as far as your ambition takes you. We provide real-time performance feedback based on your strengths – not stats.
- Thrive in diversity. Succeed in an organization that actively promotes networking and mentorship among all communities.
- Review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs. Recommends, develops and executes plans for additional software module implementations based on business requirements Act as functional advisor and manager of technology resources
- Prepare design documentation and work with application delivery resources as necessary to support business requirements
- Prepare and present updates on projects to executive management
- Adept at determining requirements by interviewing client personnel, reviewing documentation and facilitating working sessions.
- Adept at creating business process models based on the requirements
- Adept at mapping industry trends and best practices to the client's unique requirements and processes to determine applicable fit.
- Capable of defining, and re-engineering business processes.
- Able to present solutions described above to senior client management via whiteboard and PowerPoint.
- Knowledgeable about the Oracle applications functionality, tools, templates and method and able to setup the system to meet the desired business process and requirements.
- Adept at working with clients to develop testing scenarios and test scripts and leading teams in unit, integration and acceptance testing.
- It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed. This role requires 100% travel flexibility to travel and work onsite with clients (typically Monday - Thursday)
- Successful Consultants will have the following background:
- Experience in solution architecture and writing functional specifications, functional solution design for technical development.
- Systems implementation skills: business process design and redesign, reengineering, requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management and support
- Consulting skills: business analysis in a variety of industries, able to articulate at the C-level, self-motivated, team oriented, positive attitude, with a can-do, jump-right-in attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication including presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Tool knowledge: MS Project, MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong business background, working knowledge of generally accepted best business principles
- Effectively produces deliverables
- Ability to identify, assess and mitigate relevant risks during project execution
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Competitive benefits, including a fair and balanced parental leave policy.
- At Accenture, we believe in bringing the best to our clients through continuous learning & improvement – from basic skills to industry-specific content – available to all our people.
- Career coaching and mentorship to help you manage your career and develop professionally.
- Performance Achievement – our performance management process that focuses on your strengths, progress and career possibilities.
- Fantastic opportunities to develop your career across a variety of clients.
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at www.accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsAZ - Phoenix,AZ - Tempe,CA - Culver City,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Diego,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,CO - Aurora,CO - Denver,DC,DC - Washington,DE - Wilmington,FL - Orlando,FL - Tampa,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,KS - Wichita,MA - Boston,MD - Baltimore,MI - Detroit,MN - Minneapolis,MO - Kansas City,NC - Charlotte,NC - Raleigh,NJ - Florham Park,NY - New York,OH - Cincinnati,OH - Cleveland,OH - Columbus,PA - Pittsburgh,TX - Austin,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.