- Assists in planning and executing interviews. This may include creating interview schedules and developing supporting materials, obtaining space, assisting candidates with travel, interviewer sign-up, greeting candidates, arranging catering, sending interview forms, etc.
- Utilizes web-based applicant tracking systems to maintain candidate data and reporting
- Manages the candidate expense reimbursement process for candidates
- Creates candidate offer letters
- Serve as an Operations SME for team members – expert on recruiting processes, policies, candidate issues, and the Shared Services Model
- Liaises with Shared Services team to ensure a smooth Onboarding experience – continually monitoring background checks and serving as the main POC for Onboarding-related processes.
- Serves as a point of contact for candidates and hiring managers, as necessary
- Takes part in special project assignments to develop world class processes and tools for the recruiting team
- Performs other various administrative responsibilities related to corporate functions
Minimum of 1 year in an administrative or coordinator position
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Managing your time to efficiently prioritize tasks and get organized. This will allow for a less stressful day and will allow you to take on new tasks and deadlines.
- Communicating the estimated time for completion (ETC) of a task and sharing context around your priorities. Strong communicators can adjust their tone and style according to their audience, understand and follow instructions, and explain complex issues.
- Building relationships with your team by understanding when to be a Leader and when to be a Listener. Being proactive, flexible, and offering to help others will go a long way.
- Being self-motivated to have a positive attitude and the ability to work independently without ongoing supervision.
- Being responsible for your knowledge level by learning from mistakes, completing and retaining training, raising questions if you are not confident in what you are doing.
- Being resourceful to solve problems using tools provided, analytical, creative, and critical skills.
- Being a leader by maintaining a general positive attitude and outlook, communicating effectively, and both self-motivating and motivating others.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.