ServiceNow Implementation Specialist
- Lead all technical aspects of project delivery and solution delivery including application UI configuration, workflow configuration, development of required client specific reporting, development of requirement integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.)
- Interface with ServiceNow technical teams such as cloud infrastructure to successfully set up the SaaS platform.
- Be a key member of the overall implementation project team.
- Prepare all client facing and internal deliverables that are technology related.
- Drive the continuous improvements of our implementation methodology and service offerings based on client experiences.
- BS/BA IT, Computer Science or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associates degree must have minimum 6 years work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with ServiceNow Implementations and a record of at least 10 successful Phase-1 Deployments as lead
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with Application Experience: Incident, Problem, Change Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog
- Jelly a plus i.e., UI Macros / UI Page development
- Content Management System / Portal Development
- Advanced Skills with ServiceNow Development APIs
- Web Service Integration experience
- LDAP Integration experience
- Single Sign-on configuration and administration
- RDBMS/SQL Experience - in establishing integrations through JDBC and the MID Server
- Business Process Management/Automation
- Experienced and Comfortable Presenting to large Audiences
- Advanced Application Experience: Orchestration, Discovery + CMDB, Asset Management, PPM Suite
- Discovery, Orchestration, ServiceMapping, Event Management a Plus
- SecOps and GRC a Plus
- ITIL Foundation Certified i.e., ITIL V1, ITIL V2, ITIL V3
- ServiceNow System Administration Certified
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist Certified
- ServiceNow Developer Certified
- ATP Trainer Certified a Plus
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.