Accenture/FusionX has an immediate opening for senior/expert level penetration tester to join its fast-growing team. Ideally, candidates will be located in the Washington DC, metro area; however, we are open to applications from candidates elsewhere in the continental United States.
Successful candidates will be joining a team of industry experts who are driven by an ardent desire to push the envelope as it relates to security research, innovation and providing our clients with simulated cyber attacks of the type which they have not been previously exposed. In addition to involvement in day-to-day client activities, FusionX team members are expected and must have the ability to proactively contribute to company research projects, including vulnerability research and exploit development activities.
As a member of our highly talented services team, you will be given the opportunity to execute simulated attacks in a variety of customer settings, including the digital assets of high net worth individuals, some of the nation’s most critical infrastructures and largest financial institutions. We strive to maintain a positive working environment of highly skilled, confident, experienced security professionals who continually learn from one another and develop together as one of the industries more formidable security assessment teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least ten years in a security consulting role
• At least ten years experience performing network penetration testing
• At least five years experience performing application security assessments
• Must have over four years experience project managing security assessment projects
• Intimately familiar with networking fundamentals (all OSI layers)
• Familiar with common internet protocol (IP) packet structures
• Understanding of application design principals
• Knowledge of web application exploitation methodologies
• Ability to independently research new vulnerabilities in software products
• Familiar with fundamentals of software exploitation on modern operating systems
• Current knowledge of common threats as they relate to specific industries
• Ability to read: C, C++, C#, Objective C, PHP, Java, X86 ASM
• Fundamental understanding of OS internals, memory allocators etc
• Must have the ability to perform targeted penetration tests without use of automated tools
• Knowledge of IDS/IPS/HIDS/HIPS evasion techniques
• Excellent written skills, articulating highly technical topics to a wide range of audiences
• Good organizational and inter-personal skills communicating with clients
• Experience scoping engagements and developing technical proposals
• Experience developing C, C++, PHP+MySQL, Java
• Experience reverse engineering of malware, disk and memory forensics
• Must be able to pass a seven year commercial background investigation with no major incidents
• Must be prepared to travel up to 10% of time, both domestically and internationally
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.