- Act as a trusted advisor for clients throughout discovery and transformation enablement in a way that positions you as the best person to help them address challenging and strategic problems.
- Partner with client account teams and customer stakeholders throughout the sales cycle and engagement delivery in order to enable positive business outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Plan and execute business development and account management strategies for new leads as well as other accounts within your portfolio by directly leading pursuit efforts, architecting solutions, and bringing together the best offerings from across the firm in pursuit of growing our business and building a healthy portfolio.
- Collaborate with and meaningfully contribute to your Portfolio Team in pursuit of sales and revenue targets.
- Shepherd opportunities through the business development and engagement initiation lifecycle. Pay close attention pricing strategy, deal approvals, and the staffing model in order to set a strong foundation for a healthy and high-performing engagement.
- Actively engage with with the client, account team, and assigned consultants during engagement initiation to ensure strong shared understanding of goals and outcomes, while setting the account up for success and future growth.
- Steward the development of high-performance coaching teams working within your client accounts by developing deep relationships, providing servant leadership, acting as a mentor, and offering fast feedback.
- Minimum of 5 years of Agile coaching experience
- Minimum of 7 years of practical Agile experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associate’s Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience)
- Experience working as an external Agile coach/consultant at the program/portfolio level
- Experience navigating a consulting engagement, managing customer expectations, and ensuring your work is aligned with the goals and objectives outlined in a statement of work
- Experience with solution selling and shaping consulting engagements early in the sales cycle
- Excellent skills in pragmatic problem-solving, resolving interpersonal conflicts, and overall helping people communicate effectively
- A proactive and empowering nature that makes others want to follow your lead
- A tacit understanding of when to step in and lead and when to step back and let the team determine the best course of action
- Experience with the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and/or any other popular Agile practices and frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Extreme Programming)
- Technical acumen and understanding of Agile technical practices and how they operate within an Agile organization (e.g., CI, CD, XP, TDD, etc.)
LocationsDC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.