- Improve the strategy for customer care and overall experience for the millions of users of client’s products by identifying and documenting recommendations to the client
- Influence the development of client’s products by reporting enhancement requests received from customers regarding hardware, features, etc.
- Provide reactive technical support to customers through video, phone, chat and email channels
- Coach and educate users about client’s top consumer products and their key features
- Independently identify, troubleshoot, document, categorize and resolve customer issues; escalate complex problems according to defined escalation procedures
- Communicate bug fixes and new product enhancements to customers
- Own end-to-end resolution of customer issues and questions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Develop relationships with customers over time through multiple engagements
- Address customer questions in a timely manner while maintaining a level of quality in communication that meets or exceeds written expectations
- Submit high-quality questions or suggestions to the team lead, the supervisor or the client in order to influence and drive program improvements
- Review quality feedback with supervisor
- Follow proper diagnosing and escalation procedures
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a customer support role
- Ability to work flexible hours as required, including weekends and holidays
- 1 year of experience troubleshooting and resolving technical problems individually and in a team environment
- Experience handling most popular Google products including: Gmail, Calendar, Drive and Docs
- Associates Degree
- Ability to type 40 words per minute
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills in English
- Ability to display those communication skills through multiple channels of support (phone, email, chat, and video)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.