- Develop solutions for contact centers to drive the right customer experience, to fuel growth and reduce costs both IT and Operational, in coordination with other channels.
- Leverage new contact center technologies as part of solutions such as cloud contact centers, artificial intelligence, machine learning and underlying architecture
- Provide solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives, and apply the ability to work creatively and analytically (strong diagnostic skills).
- Possesses strong credibility at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Be comfortable with fast paced projects and high-pressure settings
- Lead a contact center / customer experience assessment supported by a project team or participate in a larger engagement as part of a team
- Work independently at a client or within Accenture
- Create financial, benefit and cost models containing key metrics both driving and changing as part of solutions for Accenture’s clients
- Enter new client environments and produce results using customer contact experiences that are easily transported between different industries
- Expertise in Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance, FinTech and/or other industries with sales and distribution models that could be applied to Financial Services
- Minimum of 3 years of prior experience defining, planning or leading transformational initiatives in a consulting, professional services firm(s), or as part of corporate strategy / transformational initiatives
- Minimum of 3 years of functional experience improving Branch / Agency Network, Contact Center via Mobile & Online user applications, CRM, policy/account solutions, knowledge management, lead management, and/or workflow
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer experience or customer service transformation
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, MIS or related), MBA preferred.
- Ability to travel 80% to 100%.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Design of distribution model improvements, and strategic project roadmap formation
- Branch model / format design / network planning
- Direct and traditional distribution models (digital and contact center)
- Contact center operating model & organizational alignment
- Front office IT architecture
- Digital bank or insurance business models
- CRM / SFDC functional / program skills
- Contact center cloud solutions
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Customer experience design
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent project management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Jobs Near You
USA MD - Annapolis Junction
Federal - Cloud Engineer
Business & Technology Integration
Accenture Strategy - Financial Services/Insurance Strategy Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.