- Critical thinker: Explore opportunities broadly and deeply, approach a problem from different angles and perspectives, and question the status quo. Challenge thinking and pressure test all ideas.
- Imaginative: Look to redefine the rules and generate the big ideas. Draw on your passion for creating an emotional connection that is engaging, relevant and sustaining.
- Empathy: Understand the client’s business needs and their measure of success. Connect with the end users, be insightful to their needs, motivations and behaviors.
- Collaborative: Contribute to cohesive teamwork, work well independently and collaborate effectively in a group dynamic to leverage each other’s strengths.
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience in a corporate or consultancy design environment.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design
- Proficient in communications: You are able to articulate and convey ideas in a clear, engaging and succinct manner. You can create powerful presentations.
- Amazing technical skills: Your sketching, illustrations, visual renderings and 3D CAD expertise should be world-class.
- A passion for form: Getting every detail of a design right is important, including a strong sensitivity to form, color, materials and finishes. You’re comfortable contributing to brainstorms, ideation and conceptualization sessions.
- Materials and trend expertise: You’re keeping up with color, material and finishing trends and processes, and on the cusp of design, technology and social trends.
- Digital expertise: You must be knowledgeable in the area of user workflows, interaction and visual design of user interfaces for embedded systems.
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.