A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum 3 years' experience applying modern UX design principles and SAP Fiori application design and development experience across multiple industries and lines of business.
- Minimum 3 years' experience with SAP Fiori apps and/or new solutions that natively incorporate the UX for S/4HANA
- Ability to travel to client sites on weekly basis (100%)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years' consulting experience working with a Big 4 professional services organization
- Ability to envision the SAP User Experience with SAP Fiori, develop business cases and bring life to proposed solutions for clients and programs.
- Support the sales process as needed by participating in the solution design, proposal and client presentation.
- End-to-end estimating, design and delivery experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in project management
- Experience managing teams of 10+, including offshore teams
- Implementing Fiori Architecture that includes full end to end deployment including Fiori apps
- Experience with Fiori building blocks OData
- Experience with xml views
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.