A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum 5 years' experience applying modern UX design principles and SAP Fiori application design and development experience across multiple industries and lines of business.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with SAP Fiori apps and/or new solutions that natively incorporate the UX for S/4HANA
- Minimum 5 years' experience Standard FIORI Apps implementation utilizing SAP FIORI Security Roles, Catalogs and Groups with good understanding of SAP FIORI and Mobility architecture
- Minimum 5 years' experience with SAP Cloud Platform Integration, Extensions and SAP Cloud Platform Mobile Services
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years' consulting experience working with a Big 4 professional services organization
- Ability to envision the SAP User Experience with SAP Fiori, develop business cases and bring life to proposed solutions for clients and programs.
- Support the sales process as needed by participating in the solution design, proposal and client presentation.
- End-to-end estimating, design and delivery experience.
- Minimum of 3 years in project management
- Experience managing teams of 10+, including offshore teams
- Implementing Fiori Architecture that includes full end to end deployment including Fiori apps
- Experience with Fiori building blocks OData
- Experience with xml views
- Experience and Though Leadership experience in SAP UX Strategy , Design Thinking based UX design approaches, other UX strategies like Conversational UX, VR, AR, etc.
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,OH - Columbus,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.