- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree
- Minimum 2 years Consulting experience
- Minimum 2 years building IT roadmaps, business case development, and experience with digital technologies
- Minimum 2 years agile project delivery and execution
- Experience/Knowledge of the Resources Vertical including gas, oil, natural resources, mining, utilities, chemical or energy client work
- Experience years of experience in analytics or big data technologies
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
- Passion for technology trends e.g. Cloud, Big Data Analytics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence
- Experience eliciting user centered business requirements using design thinking methods
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- Awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Well developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCA - San Francisco,DC,DC - Washington,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MI - Detroit,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston,WA - Seattle
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.