- Write new code or modify existing code and document what you’ve done
- Be the technical and subject expert on complex projects
- Help understand what a project needs to be successful
- Help the head architect design tools and applications
- Get the applications working based on their design goals
- Catch and fix problems with the applications or code you’re working on
- Record how a project’s application is configured and designed
- Test applications and make sure they work. You’ll also have to build test cases and scenarios
- Tweak and improve any applications or products
- Coach your workstream team(s), sharing skills and motivation as needed
- Help your managers on different projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or related degree
- At least 6 months of professional experience with a major PLM system (PTC Windchill, Dassault Systemes 3DExperience, Siemens Teamcenter, SAP-PLM, Oracle Agile) and/or Master Data Management
- At least 6 months working on Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) concepts and solutions experience
- At least 6 months of professional experience in IT systems (Engineering/Manufacturing)
- You’ve got experience developing APIs
- You know everything there is to know about systems implementation methodology (especially Agile and Waterfall)
- You can handle data migration with no drama
- You’re as good with people as you are with tech
LocationsCA - San Francisco,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,MI - Detroit,MO - St Louis,NY - New York,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, Requesting an Accommodation, and Other Employment Statements
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs such as for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009 or send us an email.
Other Employment Statements
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.