- Support the opportunity pipeline for a given industry or list of identified clients. Along with account teams, Industry origination councils, Bloom leadership, and mentors, manage target identification and prioritization, priority tiers, and resources allocation
- Participate in engagement teams of other Experience Architects, Strategists, Designers, Analytics experts, and Technologists
- Leverage internal and external research, design thinking and other methods (such as value hack, disruption diagnosis, etc.), identify transformational hypotheses, anchored in our key transformational themes (Platform, Channels and Services) to identify, quantify and help unlock trapped value
- Create a client’s transformation vision outlining the target end-state outcome, while identifying the strategic initiatives and projects needed to get there
- Collaborate with Strategy and Analytics colleagues to articulate value cases and transformational hypotheses
- Prepare compelling and creative presentations and client pitches for selected hypotheses
- Establish trusted client relationships, and present to client CEO and C-suite
- Shape and lead Invent and Incubate phases along with Bloom Teams, including defining a vision, value proposition, business case and roadmap, and creating the proof of concept to be industrialized.
- Build and guide cross-functional, multi-level teams from various Accenture capabilities as they successfully deliver business outcomes and takeover ongoing ownership of the initiative
- Bachelor's degree in varied fields of studies or equivalent experience
- 3 years' experience experience managing multiple pursuits simultaneously
- 3 years' experience new idea and innovation development and proven success with revenue generation
- 3 years' experience in market segmentation, product definition and positioning, pricing strategy, branding strategy, channel strategy, and communications strategy development
- 3 years' experience new business strategy development including define, refine, test and implement strategic plans for various business units
- 3 years' experience modeling new revenue generation and growth in a multi-faceted business environment
- 3 years' experience leveraging data and analytics for quantitative analysis
- 3 years' experience of conceptual and working knowledge in applied agile thought
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience in business or related field
- Entrepreneurial or Start-up experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal including presentation development and high attention to detail
- Creativity and persuasiveness
- A visual and verbal storyteller, delivering insights to help clients realize trapped value
LocationsIL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.