As a Workday Data Senior Analyst, you should expect to actively participate in small to large Workday Data Conversion effort and have the following responsibilities:
- Participate actively as a Data Conversion consultant on one or more project teams
- Serve as the knowledge source for converting data from legacy systems and spreadsheets into the Workday Cloud HCM & Financials system
- Converting Data into Workday using Workday provided loading tools
- Create ETL scripts to transform and load data in preparation to load to Workday
- Support the validation of data loaded into Workday
- Support clients in mapping legacy data, identifying data quality issues and overall responsibility over conversion activates on the project
- Support key communication to project and client leadership
- Closely follow the strategic direction set by leadership when establishing Workday project goals
- Collaborate with client counterpart to successfully deliver on shared objectives
- Support timely identification and escalation of risks and development of alternative technical and functional approaches when necessary
- Support the identification of process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experience
- 1+ years of previous consulting experience or congruent professional experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- 1+ years of experience in HRIS field with Workday related experience in data migration from SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, or similar applications
- Experience with XML, XSD, XSLT or XPath
- Formula and macro experience in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with at least 1 full life cycle ERP implementations in a Data Conversion role
- 1+ years of project workstream experience
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 80%
- Four-year college degree in a computer related or engineering field or equivalent work experience
- Developed understanding and demonstration of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Developed experience in Reporting/Analytics
- Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to adapt to frequent change
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated experience with Excel, Visio, MS Project (or equivalent) and PowerPoint
communication (both written and oral) effectiveness with project leadership
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,GA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,MA - Boston,NY - New York,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region