This Accounting Analyst supports the AFS General Accounting function within the Controllership organization. They are responsible for performing various general ledger and financial reporting activities, including preparation of month-end journal entries and related account reconciliations and analysis.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Participate in monthly consolidated close, including extended work hours during close to meet deadlines
- Prepare journal entries in accordance with GAAP
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations and analysis and resolve any discrepancies with minimal supervision
- Review work performed by analysts on the general accounting team
- Document and monitor internal controls
- Communicate with cross-functional teams within AFS and Accenture to perform operational accounting duties
- Ensure compliance with AFS policies, US GAAP, and Federal cost compliance rules
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting and assist with special projects, as required
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Finance
- Good organizational skills and able to manage and meet deadlines
- Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- CPA candidate
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.