- Partner close with account team to establish client relationships, develop relevant analytics PoVs, demonstrate the art of the possible and originate sales opportunities
- Assesses industry trends, create reports, prepare forecasts and develop industry/functional models.
- Working with one of the sub-industries within Life Sciences - Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device or Healthcare
- Understanding data sets within these sub-industries - commercial, point of sales, clinical, claims data, etc.
- Create solutions around one or more of the below areas:
- Analytics strategy (roadmap, maturity assessment)
- Commercial Analytics
- Patient Analytics
- Payer or Provider Analytics
- Digital Marketing Analytics
- Uses advanced statistical techniques to find relationships between variables.
- Deliver data and BI/Analytics driven engagements
- Solves organizational problems for the client by analyzing requirements, providing valuable market research linked insights and developing tools and processes to aid decision making.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience working on advanced analytics projects involving statistical models and tools such as SAS or R
- Minimum of 3 years in Life Sciences industry - pharmaceuticals, medical devices, healthcare, biotechnology
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience with client facing consulting experience including formal and informal presentations, building client relationships and providing excellent client service
- Minimum 3 years experience working with Real World Evidence RWE data
- Strong conceptual knowledge and understanding of databases and statistics
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership and management skills
LocationsMA - Boston,NJ - Florham Park,NJ - Murray Hill,NY - New York,PA - Berwyn,PA - Philadelphia,PA - Pittsburgh
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region