Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our CMT team of SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP solutions.
Join Accenture Consulting and help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to develop your consulting and industry expertise.
We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess deep skills in BPC (Embedded) and SAP S/4HANA related, analysis, design and solution development through business best practices and SAP Planning and S/4HANA technology solutions.
Professionals should have deep BPC (Embedded) and S/4HANA experience designing, implementing and deploying solutions to achieve our clients defined business goals. Professionals should also possess skills in process design and BPC configuration, solution integration, testing and deployment.
BPC Professionals are:
Able to lead work streams requiring specific knowledge of BPC (Embedded) and SAP S/4HANA finance related solutions within the CMT industry sectors.
Lead teams of junior onshore and offshore team members in mobilizing and delivery BPC and other SAP Consolidation solutions for CMT Clients.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner.
- Experience developing high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases.
- The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills.
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information.
- An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analyzing patterns and trends.
- An awareness of key methodologies approaches and market trends in the industry.
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe.
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize, inspire and motivate others.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
Ability to travel up to 100% is required.
- Minimum of 5 years SAP BPC experience
- Minimum of 2 years managing/leading project teams
- Minimum of 5 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years of client-facing consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Hands-on/project experience with SAP BPC - Previous consulting experience
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Experience understanding team strengths, and the ability to coach and develop others
- The ability to generate and publish SAP Finance related thought leadership through white papers, internal assets, and conference presentation materials
- Agile experience and certification preferred
- Large-scale SAP solution sales experience
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago